Tax Refunds Claim Service for Employees and CIS Contractors (no win, no fee service)
Our tax refund service is simple- we aim to ensure that employees are not paying too much tax and have the right PAYE code number. And that CIS contractors claim expenses and personal allowances and get overpaid tax back. A five minute questionnaire helps us to liaise with the tax authorities on your behalf to determine if you could be due a tax refund. This service operates on a no win, no fee basis. If we do not achieve a refund for you we will not charge you anything. If the tax people do agree to make a refund this will be sent to us. We will deduct our fee and send you the balance.
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions you could be entitled to a refund:
- Are you a sub-contractor in the building industry who has 20% tax deducted from payments for work done by you?
- Do you pay subscriptions to a professional organization?
- Do you use your own car for your employment?
- Are you required to work from home some or part of the time?
- Have you at any time over the last 4 years been required to buy tools or other equipment for your employment?
- Have you at any time over the last 4 years been required to buy protective clothing or to pay for the laundry of such clothing for your employment?
- Have you received more than one notice of PAYE code number during the tax year?
Your employer deducts tax straight from your wages and follows the instructions of HM Revenue & Customs according to your allocated code number. It is estimated that around 44% of employees pay too much tax simply because their code number is incorrect. And don’t expect the tax people to notice that and send you a refund without you asking! They are far too busy and disinterested!